English Chinese (Simplified) French German Hindi Italian Japanese Nepali Russian Spanish
08 Sep

1. Temple University

Address - 2-8-12 Minamiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047

Phone - 0120-86-1026/+81-3-5441-9800

Application fee - 10,300 yen

Admission fee - 426,900 yen

Tuition per year - 774,300 yen

Other expenses - 30,100 yen

Courses - BA and BS Program in Computer Science , Bachelor of Arts in Art with a Digital Media Concentration

Deadline of application - November 15, 2017

Website - www.tuj.ac.jp/

2.The University of Tokyo

Address - 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8654

Phone - 03-5841-2366

Application fee - 17,000 yen (for the 2018 school year)

Admission fee - 282,000 yen (for the 2018 school year)

Tuition per year - 535,800 yen (for the 2018 school year)

Starting date for application submission - December 1, 2017

Deadline of application - December 8, 2017

Website - www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/

3. Tokyo Insitute of Technology

Address - 2-12-1 Ookayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8550

Application fee - 17,000 yen

Admission fee - 282,000 yen

Tuition per year - 535,800 yen

Department(s) - Mathematical and Computing Science, Computer Science

Website - /www.titech.ac.jp/english

4.Chiba University

Address - 1-33 Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 263-8522

Department to contact - Academic affairs group at the faculty of Engineering

Phone - 043-290-3054

Application fee - 17,000 yen (for the 2017 school year)

Admission fee - 282,000 yen

Tuition per year - 535,800 yen

Other expenses - 12,660 yen

Website - /http://www.chiba-u.ac.jp/e/

5.Osaka University

Address - 1-1 Yamadaoka, Suita-shi, Osaka 565-0871

Department to contact - Admissions Office, Education and student support Division

Phone - 06-6879-7097

Application fee - 17,000 yen

Admission fee - 282,000 yen

Tuition per year - 535,800 yen

Website - http://www.osaka-u.ac.jp/en/

6.Kyoto University

Address - Kyotodaigaku Katsura, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 606-8501

Department to contact - Educational Affairs Section, School of Engineering

Phone - 075-383-2050

Application fee - 17,000 yen

Admission fee - 282,000 yen

Tuition per year - 535,800 yen

Website - www.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en

07 Sep

1.What kind of card is a "residency card"?

The residency card is a card issued by the Immigration Bureau to mid- to long-term visitors to Japan. It notes that person's landing permission, permission to change status of residence, period of stay renewal permission and other information related to residency.

When changes are made to residency-related information, the Immigration Bureau will re-issue or modify the residency card, which is also used as a "certificate" of proof of legal residency status as designated by the Ministry of Justice (Japan's government).

This means that when a foreigner living in Japan must prove their residency status, they will use their residency card (or a Certificate of Residence). The residency card is used to prove residency status in situations such as opening a bank account, signing a contract for a cellular phone, renting a room, or taking admission tests at universities or other institutions

2.Duty to carry and show your residence card

According to the laws for issuing residence cards, there is a duty to carry and show your card. This is not just at city offices; police officers may stop you on the street and ask to see your residence card. If you are not carrying your card with you, the penalty can be a fine of up to 200,000 yen. Note that failure to carry your card with you may result in suspicion that you are staying illegally in Japan. Always carry your residence card with you. Note that foreigners under 16 years of age are not required to carry their residence card.]

3.Be sure to copy down your residence card number.

Take down a memo of your residence card number. In the unlikely event that you lose your card, if you have the number available the card can be re-issued quickly.

4.When there are changes to the information on your residence card

When your residence status or personal situation changes, and these changes differ from the information on your card, you must report the change to the Immigration Bureau within 14 days, and then submit an application or undergo procedures at the Immigration Bureau to have your card modified.

■When you change your address

When you move, you must submit a notice to the municipal authorities of your former residence, and receive a moving certificate. Within 14 days of moving, you must submit a moving-in notice to the municipal authorities of your new residence, and have your new address written on the back of your residence card. You must also submit a notice when you move outside of Japan (return to your home country). Also, as your National Health Insurance certificate is also issued by the municipal authorities, you must return it when you move, and receive a new one after moving.

■Changes other than your address

If any of the information apart from your address on your residence card needs to be changed, you must submit it to the Immigration Bureau so that they can make the modifications. Bring your card to the Immigration Bureau's service counter to make changes to your name, date of birth, gender, or nationality. When you apply and are permitted to renew your period of stay or change your status of residence, you will be issued a new residence card.

5.Losing your card and having it re-issued

If you lose your residence card, or it becomes damaged, you can apply to have your card re-issued at the Immigration Bureau.

You may also apply to have your card replaced to change the picture or for other reasons, but in such cases, the required fee will be 1,300 yen.

6.The residence card and re-entry into Japan

When you leave Japan, if you do not have permission to re-enter (that is, a valid visa at the time of re-entry), you will have to re-apply for a certificate of eligibility and acquire a new visa.

However, your residence card is considered valid re-entry permission. If you leave Japan and return within one year, you will be granted re-entry to Japan if you show your valid residence card and passport when you arrive.

If you plan on leaving Japan and will not return for over 1 year, you will need to apply for and receive re-entry permission at the Immigration Bureau before you leave Japan. The fee for this re-entry permit is 3,000 yen for a single re-entry, or 6,000 yen for multiple re-entries. You will receive a re-entry permit label that will be affixed to your passport

7.You are legally obligated to return your residence card in the following cases:

■When you leave Japan without re-entry (leaving Japan without returning)

At the port of departure from Japan, you must submit your residence card during leaving procedures, but the submitted residence card will have a hole punched in it to invalidate it, and it will be given back to you. ■ When you leave Japan with plans to re-enter, but you do not return

As you are in possession of the card as you left Japan, you must return it by post to the return address listed below.

■ When the cardholder dies

Relatives or acquaintances of the deceased are asked to return the card within 14 days of the cardholder's death. The card may be submitted to a nearby Immigration Bureau or sent by post to the return address listed below.

Return Address: 135-0064, Tokyo-to, Edo-ku, Aomi 2-7-11 Tokyo Wan Godo Chousha 9F

Tokyo Immigration Bureau Odaiba Office

Note: Failure to return a residence card as directed by law will result in a fine of up to 200,000 yen. Those who fail to return their residence card while outside of Japan will be subject to this fine upon re-entry to Japan.

8.Notification obligations

During your period of residence, you must report a change in jobs, leaving of jobs, change of school, withdrawal from school, divorce, living apart from a spouse, or death of a spouse within 14 days to the Immigration Bureau.

If you change schools or withdraw, you must notify the Immigration Bureau in person or by post as soon as possible. In such cases, failure to submit notification is subject to a fine of up to 200,000 yen. Forging a false notification is punishable by up to 1 year imprisonment or a fine of up to 200,000 yen. Failure to submit notification of a change of address, or the forging of a false change of address may result in the revocation of your status of residence .

The address for sending such notifications is as follows:

108-8255 Tokyo-to Minato-ku Konan 5-5-30

Tokyo Immigration Bureau, Residence Status Management Section: Notification Submission Desk

Note 1: On the envelope, write in red ink: "Notification Enclosed".

Note 2: In the envelope, be sure to include 2 copies of your residence card along with the notification

Source - Japan Study Support

06 Sep

  आदरणीय महानुभावहरु

  दुई महिना अघि देखि सुरु गरिएको इचिगो छात्रवृत्तिको बारेमा थोरै कुरा हजुरहरु सँग साट्न चाहान्छौ । 

१ इचिगो छात्रवृत्ति के हो ? 

जापानी भाषामा १ लाई इची र पाँचलाई गो भनिन्छ । यही इची र गो शब्द जोडी इचिगो बनाइएको हो । जापानमा रहेका बिधार्थीहरुले आफुसँग रहेको १ र ५ एन अर्थात ईची र गो एन जम्म गरि जेहेन्दार र इमान्दार बिधार्थीलाई मासिक १०००० एन दिइने छात्रवृत्तिलाई इचिगो छात्रवृत्ति भनिन्छ । 

२ कहिले स्थापना भएको हो ?

२०१७ बाट 

३ छात्रवृत्ति दिने प्रक्रिया कस्तो छ ? 

नेसाजले प्रत्येक बर्ष बक्तित्वकला प्रतियोगिता आयोजना गरि प्रथम हुने बिधार्धीलाई छात्रवृत्ति दिइने गरेको छ । 

४ किन इचिगो छात्रवृत्ति सुरु गरिएको हो ? 

हामी त एउटा बिधार्थी संस्था हौ । हामीले सल्लाह , सुझाव र उदाहरण बाहेक केही गर्न सक्दैनौ । जापानीमा भाषा पढ्न आउने नेपाली बिधार्थीको लागि छात्रवृत्ति छ भन्नको लागि सुझाव दिनको लागि यो छात्रवृत्ति सुरु गरिएको हो । काम नगरिकन कलेज फ़ी तिर्न सकिन्छ भन्नको लागि सल्लाह दिनको लागि यो छात्रवृत्ति सुरु गरिएको हो । अन्त्यमा (नरिसाउनु होला तितो सत्य हो यो कुरा म लेखक आफुलाई पनि लागु हुन्छ ) हामी नेपालीमा कपी पेस्टको चलन एकदम चल्ने गर्छ , हामीलाई लागेको थियो यस छात्रवृत्तिको उदाहरण कपी हुन्छ भनी तर दुई महिना भयो कपी नै भएन । हामीलाई आशा छ प्रत्येक बर्ष ६० देखी ७० नेपाली बिधार्थीहरुले नेपालीहरु कै हातबाट छात्रवृत्ति पाउनेछन् । 

05 Sep

Feature - IT and Design Technology
Scope - Architecture, Design,Animation, manga,Creative, Media,Business,PC Game,IT, Industry
Founded - 2007( School name was changed from 2011)
Address - 2 Chome-11-10 Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tōkyō-to 169-0075
International Student Course - Super IT Course  4 years (Advanced Diploma),  IT / Design Course  3 years (Diploma), IT / Design Communication Course  2 years (Diploma)
School Fee - Admission fee : 100,000 yen,One year tuition : 820,000 yen ,Other fee 1 : 280,000 yen,Other fee 2 : 97,000 ~140,000 yen (depends on different course)
Website - www.tech.ac.jp/
Phone Number - 03-3205-3611
05 Sep

स्थान - तोक्यु तोयोकु सेन सुनासिमा एकीबाट १-९०मिनेट हिडेर Tokyu Toyoko Line "Tsunashima Station"1-10 mins by walk
तलब -  960円(①1,000円、⑥1,250円)
समय-  ①6:00~9:00  ②9:00~17:00  ③9:00~13:00  ④13:00~17:00  ⑤17:00~21:00  ⑥21:00~6:00
गाडी भाडा - मासिक ¥१००००सम्म दिईने छ ।
काम - रेजी , सिनादासी (पसलमा आएको सामान मिलाउनु )
योग्यता - जापानीज भाषा N2 अथवा जापानी भाषा बोल्न र बुझ्न सक्ने
सम्पर्क - 08046622050 (११:००-१७:००)बजे भित्र मात्रै फोन गर्नुहोला ।

About Us

NESAJ (Nepalese Students Association in Japan) is an organization of Nepalese students, academia and intellectuals from all across Japan --from Hokkaido in the north to Okinawa in the south. It was established in the year 1997 with the aim of bringing Nepalese students and Nepalese graduates of Japanese universities living…

President's Message


Ever since we were founded in 1997, Nepalese Students Association in Japan (NESAJ ) has been briging Nepalese students and Nepalese graduates of Japanese universities living in Japan to a close contact and has been promote their academic, professional and other mutual interests through a wider, regular and frequent…

NESAJ Help Line

Name: (*)
Please let us know your name.
Email: (*)
Please let us know your email address.
Problem: (*)
Please let us know your message.
Invalid Input
Verification: (*) Verification:
Invalid Input
You are here: Home